I Corinthians 3:6

"I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow." (I Cor. 3:6)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Labels ordered!

Yesterday I ordered labels that Sami will be able to iron on the clothing!  I'm very excited!

We leave for Costa Rica in just a about 2.5 weeks!

We still have a lot of money to raise to make this trip possible . . . please consider a financial gift so that the dream of Samia's Garden can happen!  Money can be given online through our church's website (www.renewcommunity.org) or checks can be sent to Cheryl, Julie, or me (made out to "Renew Community" with "Costa Rica" on the memo line).  All money given through the church is tax-deductible for the giver.  All money from the selling of the items will go to Samia and her family.  We are also hoping to include some other seamstresses in Costa Rica if this venture goes well.

Thanks!

No comments: